Header Navigation

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Gems of Encouragement: March 12, 2016

March 12, 2016

Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue lasts only a moment.
Proverbs 12:18-19.


You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful men the Lord abhors.
Psalm 5:6.


I do not sit with deceitful men, nor do I consort with hypocrites; I abhor the assembly of evildoers and refuse to sit with the wicked. I wash my hands in innocence, and go about Your altar, O Lord, proclaiming aloud Your praise and telling of all of Your wonderful deeds.  Psalm 26:4-7.

"TODAY'S WORD"
Ken and Dottie's New Book

"Gems of Encouragement" are posted to you free
to encourage you to commit today to
serve and honor God as a family.